Kennards Hire Rally Australia needs around 1,000 volunteers to cover all the jobs at the event and currently we have room for more!
The majority of the positions don’t need any experience – you just need a bit of common sense!
Your ticket to a close-up view of the event and you go in the draw for some great prizes.
• a chance to visit one of the manufacturers service park areas and watch the service crews work their magic
• signed memorabilia
• major prize trip for two to the F1 Australian Grand Prix in March 2019 (airfares, accommodation and General Admission tickets)
Every volunteer gets shirt(s) a cap or wide-brimmed hat, goody bag of various things and a “buddy pass” that they can give to a partner or friend – allowing access to all the event spectator points
Officials pass gives access to all spectator points when you are not working
Every volunteer is invited to the thank you party on Sunday evening – food and a couple of drinks provided.
Our preference is for people to help for a minimum of 2 days
Any Questions? Email at [email protected]
Rally Australia Staff
Latest posts by Rally Australia Staff (see all)
- DON’T MISS! Rally Chile highlights - May 17, 2019
- The FIA has launched new Rally Safety Guidelines - April 23, 2019
- WRC – THE FACTS BEHIND THE WORLD’S MOST EXCITING CHAMPIONSHIP - March 18, 2019