Terms and Conditions for Rally Australia “Twitter Likes” competition
These are general terms and conditions for the Twitter Rally Australia “likes” competition.
The prize consists of:
- Return economy airfares to Coffs Harbour from either Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne
- Accommodation for 2 people 15th to 18th November inclusive
- 2 x 3 Day Ultimate Get Me Everywhere Passes.
- 2 x Corporate Hospitality Tickets on Saturday at the Super Special Stage.
Eligibility and validity
Prize is valid from Thursday November 15th to Sunday 18th November.
This prize is a game of chance and the prize recipient will be selected randomly from new Twitter Kennards Hire Rally Australia followers between 1 Sept and 15th October.
The winner will be notified by Twitter message. The winner will need to contact the Rally office for redemption details. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, Rally Australia reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or cannot be split with balance in cash.
- No substitutions
- No refund if the winner cannot redeem the prize
- There is no redemption for credit
- No transport is provided at the event
- Any changes to flights made or requested by the prize winner are at the prize-winners expense.
No correspondence will be entered from our office or online.
The winner acknowledges that motorsport is dangerous. Standard spectating terms and conditions apply. See spectator guide for details.
The promoter of the prize is Rally Australia Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.