Rally Australia Resources & Contacts
A range of resources is available from Rally Australia and the FIA World Rally Championship organisers to assist with media coverage.
FIA World Rally Championship
- Event preview stories and end-of-day news reports from all WRC rounds
- Major off-event news stories
- Photographs uploaded daily from every round
- Preview, news, and review video footage from all rounds
- Links to the WRC.com and subscription WRC+ website, which provides live streaming video of all stages from all rounds, plus on-board vision, live tracking and feature videos
Get the free app for Apple iOS or Android mobile devices.
For enquiries about the WRC Media Room, please contact:
Stories, images, video and other assistance also are available on application to the PR representatives at the following WRC manufacturer teams –
- Toyota Gazoo Racing World Rally Team
- M-Sport Ford World Rally Team
- Hyundai Shell Mobis World Rally Team
- Citroën Total Abu Dhabi World Rally Team
Rally Australia offers the following media resources –
- Request to join our media release email distribution list
- Access to the high-resolution photo gallery of the 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015 events (editorial use only)
- Rally Australia Media Facebook group – access limited to bona-fide media representatives covering Kennards Hire Rally Australia. The page is intended to deliver news and key information directly and promptly to individual working media and not for general social media comment forums.
- Current and archived stories can be downloaded.
- Follow Rally Australia and WRC news on Rally Australia’s public Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages.
- Event accreditation. Applications for media accreditation will open early in the fourth quarter of 2018 and close four weeks before the start of the rally. Check the Accreditation link for application guidelines closer to the rally.
- During Kennards Hire Rally Australia, Australian TV news outlets may apply to receive free twice-daily news highlights packages.
For interview requests, information and other assistance relating to Rally Australia, please contact: