Administrative and Motorsport Co-ordinator, Rally Australia
Location: Coffs Harbour NSW 2540
Rally Australia conducts Australia’s round of the World Rally Championship and has been allocated a round of the FIA World Rally Championship in 2016 and 2017.
Rally Australia is looking for a suitable person to fill the above new, full-time position in Coffs Harbour, reporting to the Senior Executive Officer.
The successful applicant will need to soundly demonstrate their ability to:
- Perform to a high standard within a team environment.
- Show initiative and seek to improve methods and process.
- Undertake difficult and new tasks as required.
- Work with or without supervision as required.
- Be willing to learn new attributes relating to the administration of Motorsport in Australia’s premier rally.
- Be willing to work outside normal business hours. There will be necessary weekend work during the year and on event.
- Be willing to be involved with our large base of volunteers, sporting officials and businesses that support Rally Australia.
- Have a thorough understanding of customer service and relationships.
Indicative duties would require the successful applicant to undertake varied responsibilities within the office whilst assisting the Senior Executive Officer and the Clerk of Course for Rally Australia.
To be successful in this role you would have gained experience in an office environment working in customer service or a similar role. Excellent organisation and attention to detail with a high level of interpersonal skills are essential. Knowledge of the sport of rallying would be an advantage.
How to Apply:
Please forward your application by COB 31 October 2016 to: The Senior Executive Officer Rally Australia at the following email address, [email protected], using Administrative and Motorsport Co-ordinator in the subject heading.
Latest posts by Chris Nixon (see all)
- TÄNAK DEFENDS AS NEUVILLE CLOSES TO 2.8SEC. IN GERMANY - August 24, 2019
- TÄNAK CLAIMS EARLY LEAD IN GERMANY - August 23, 2019
- SEB SHINES IN SHAKEDOWN - August 23, 2019