COFFS COAST (NSW) – Organisers of Kennards Hire Rally Australia are urging eligible domestic teams to submit their entries for the inaugural $5000 Kennards Hire Cup at November’s event.
The Kennards Hire Cup is open to entrants in the FIA WRC or CAMS ARC sections of Rally Australia, subject to the following conditions –
• Drivers must not have won a Sprint round Heat or Endurance round Overall in any ARC event in 2015, 2016 or 2017 or in the 2015 ARC Four-Wheel Drive Series
• 2017 ARC2 qualifiers are not eligible
• Cars must comply with PRC, FIA R1/2/3, G2 or FIA Group N regulations only
The Kennards Hire Cup Winners will be decided on the overall results of the rally, with first, second and third finishers receiving $3000, $1500 and $500 respectively.
Entries are open now at rallyaustralia.com.au/competitors-national/ and close on 27 October.
Rally Australia Clerk of Course Wayne Kenny says the Kennards Hire Cup is designed as an opportunity for more competitors to enter the rally.
“Every driver should want to have a crack at a WRC event and this is their chance. The entry conditions of the Kennards Hire Cup favour the less prominent teams and the placegetters will receive a very worthwhile reward,” he said.
Latest posts by Chris Nixon (see all)
- Entry information for potential competitors - April 16, 2018
- WRC TV ALERT-TODAY! - April 11, 2018
- OGIER BOOSTS WORLD RALLY LEAD WITH FAULTLESS HOME WIN ON RALLY OF 10,000 CORNERS - April 9, 2018