- Free smartphone APP called ‘HYUNDAI VR+’
- Co-drive with Dani Sordo’s in the Hyundai i20 WRC
HYUNDAI is offering smartphone users the chance to experience the speed and excitement of being a part of Hyundai Shell World Rally Team with a new virtual reality application, Hyundai VR+.
The free-to-download application, available either from the Apple App store or Google Play, offers smartphone users an immersive insight into the world of Hyundai Shell World Rally Team.
The application is available to download from today, with the 2015 FIA World Rally Championship starting tomorrow at Rallye Monte-Carlo.
Features include a Virtual Reality (VR+) or 360-degree panoramic view play function from the co-driver seat of Hyundai Shell World Rally Team driver Dani Sordo.
The application can be best enjoyed using a google cardboard or any commercial VR dive device in the market.
The Hyundai Motorsport website can also be accessed through the app, ensuring users remain up to date with the latest developments, news and YouTube videos from the team as it embarks on a second season in WRC.
Latest posts by Chris Nixon (see all)
- FAN ALERT: WRC Rally Australia TV highlights on 7mate Friday - December 7, 2018
- TÄNAK CLAIMS TOP WRC DRIVER HAT-TRICK AT SYDNEY AWARDS NIGHT - November 20, 2018
- TRANSCRIPT: FIA POST-EVENT PRESS CONFERENCE - November 18, 2018