SEE the exciting one-hour TV highlights of Wales Rally GB as coverage of the 2018 FIA World Rally Championship continues on 7mate and 7plus at the following times this week –
• Wednesday 17 Oct – 4.00pm AEDT
• Friday 19 Oct – 1.00am AEDT (repeat)
(Check guides for local broadcast times)
Sébastien Ogier scores a brilliant win-from-behind for M-Sport in the muddy Welsh forests to set the WRC battle alight. Will it come down to Round 13 at Kennards Hire Rally Australia between Ogier, Thierry Neuville and Ott Tänak?
Round 11 in GB is packed with drama and action you won’t want to miss!
Stay up to date with the WRC and buy tickets to Kennards Hire Rally Australia at www.rallyaustralia.com.au.
Latest posts by Chris Nixon (see all)
- WORLD RALLY STARS AND CARS STAGE DAZZLING SEASON PREVIEW BEFORE MONTE-CARLO OPENER - January 13, 2019
- HYUNDAI MOTORSPORT 2019 HYUNDAI i20 COUPE WRC - January 13, 2019
- CITROËN TOTAL WRT 2019 CITROËN C3 WRC - January 13, 2019