WATCH the exciting one-hour highlights of Neste Rally Finland as the 2018 WRC continues on 7mate at the following times this week –
• Wednesday 8 August – 4pm AEST
• Friday 10 August – 1am AEST (repeat)
• Saturday 11 August – 12 midday AEST (repeat)
It’s drama all the way on the fastest WRC event of the year! Mads Ostberg stuns by hitting the front twice in an upgraded Citroen C3 before Ott Tanak settles into a secure lead to the finish. Jari-Matti Latvala fails by seconds to snatch second place but still counts a rewarding podium spot. Behind in the narrowing battle for the drivers’ championship, new aero and shocks on Ogier’s Fiesta fail to deliver extra performance and Neuville struggles to recover after swiping a tree with his Hyundai.
Follow all the action from Jyvaskyla in central Finland as the WRC season continues its journey to the Grand Finale at Kennards Hire Rally Australia on the NSW Coffs Coast (15-18 November).
Stay up to date with the WRC here at www.rallyaustralia.com.au
Latest posts by Chris Nixon (see all)
- OGIER PUTS DOWN MARKER AT RALLY AUSTRALIA SHAKEDOWN - November 15, 2018
- AUSSIE DRIVERS TAKE ON THE WORLD AT COFFS RALLY AUSTRALIA - November 14, 2018
- CARS AND TRACKS GET FINAL PREPARATION FOR COFFS COAST WORLD RALLY SHOWDOWN - November 13, 2018