GET 20% now off the 2016 season subscription for WRC+ and don’t miss the action on this weekend’s opening round of the FIA World Rally Championship at Rallye Monte-Carlo – starting today!
Three stages from Rallye Monte-Carlo will be shown LIVE and EXCLUSIVE on WRC+ –
1. Friday 22 Jan, 6am (Australian Eastern Daylight Time): SS1 Entrevaux-Rouaine, 21.11 kms (night)
2. Sunday 24 Jan, 7pm (AEDT): SS14 Col de L’Orme-St Laurent (12.02kms)
3. Sunday 24 Jan, 10pm (AEDT): SS16 Col de L’Orme-St Laurent (12.02kms, Power Stage)
More than 30 stages will be streamed live across this year’s 14 events including Rally Australia on 17-20 November and fans can watch them on demand later if they miss the action. Daily highlights and a comprehensive post-event event report will also be available, so there’s no excuse to miss any of the excitement!
Fans can stay up to date during the rally by using the Live Maps feature with real-time GPS tracking, WRC Live radio, minute-by-minute text updates and the fastest results service available including overall, stage and split times.
And don’t forget the dramatic onboard footage, offering a driver’s eye view of the stages via cockpit cameras. WRC+ will have onboards from each WRC car from every stage of every rally. Users have the option to choose from two angles and either single driver or comparison mode.
Thousands of onboard videos are available from the past seasons – even the WRC’s leading drivers use the onboard footage on WRC+ to prepare for forthcoming rallies.
WRC+ is accessible via website or the official WRC app (Android and iOS) across computer, smart phone or tablet, meaning fans can stay in touch with all the action and the latest news whenever, wherever and however they choose.
In the 14-event season 2016 WRC+ subscribers will receive an additional event for no extra costs – and you can take advantage of our special Season Opening Offer.
Just sign up now here (www.wrcplus.com) with the promotion code WRC2016 and you will get the full 2016 season at 20% off!
Latest posts by Chris Nixon (see all)
- TÄNAK WINS WRC TOP DRIVER AWARD FOR SECOND SEASON - November 21, 2017
- LOCAL HERO QUINN CLAIMS MAIDEN AUSTRALIAN RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP - November 20, 2017
- NEUVILLE SURVIVES CHAOS TO CLINCH RALLY AUSTRALIA CROWN - November 19, 2017