- Free smartphone APP called ‘HYUNDAI VR+’
- Co-drive with Dani Sordo’s in the Hyundai i20 WRC
HYUNDAI is offering smartphone users the chance to experience the speed and excitement of being a part of Hyundai Shell World Rally Team with a new virtual reality application, Hyundai VR+.
The free-to-download application, available either from the Apple App store or Google Play, offers smartphone users an immersive insight into the world of Hyundai Shell World Rally Team.
The application is available to download from today, with the 2015 FIA World Rally Championship starting tomorrow at Rallye Monte-Carlo.
Features include a Virtual Reality (VR+) or 360-degree panoramic view play function from the co-driver seat of Hyundai Shell World Rally Team driver Dani Sordo.
The application can be best enjoyed using a google cardboard or any commercial VR dive device in the market.
The Hyundai Motorsport website can also be accessed through the app, ensuring users remain up to date with the latest developments, news and YouTube videos from the team as it embarks on a second season in WRC.
Latest posts by Chris Nixon (see all)
- COUNTDOWN STARTS FOR RALLYE MONTE-CARLO AFTER SPECTACULAR WRC SEASON LAUNCH - January 12, 2018
- FORD ANNOUNCES NEW BACKING FOR M-SPORT - January 12, 2018
- BROADCAST BREAKTHROUGH TO LIVE-STREAM ALL WRC RALLY AUSTRALIA STAGES IN 2018 - January 12, 2018